23 Sep Ep. 1 – Self Care During Separation with Ange Sinclair
In this week’s episode of the Simply Separated Podcast we had the opportunity to hear from Ange Sinclair who is a Naturopath at Digestive Detective.
In this episode we talk about:
- Ange is a Naturopath for the Digestive Detective and tells us how she came to be in this important area of health
- Naturopathy and what in involved in the day to do for Ange
- Ange explains how digestion can affect our day to day lives
- The fight or flight concept and the impact it can have on our health
- Self-care is the practice of taking an active role in protecting one’s own well-being and happiness, in particular during periods of stress.
- Ange is passionate about self-care and the direct correlation between our health and our emotional wellbeing
- How Naturopathy specifically, can help individuals going through separation and divorce
- Ange has seen the effect that sleep deprivation has on our bodies and gives tips to manage it
- Emotional stress and they effect it can have on sleep, pain and our mental health
- Ange’s practical advice for those who are going through stressful events
- Ange encourages everyone to speak to an accredited naturopath and gives us tips on what we can change now
- Mediation and its value not only when going through separation but in daily life
- Digestive Detective and the ways in which Ange can assist
Sit back and enjoy this interesting episode with Naturopath Ange Sinclair.